Tuesday, May 5, 2009

About ParkerWatersPhoto.com


Parker Waters Photography is operated with one primary goal. We want to provide you with meaningful images which capture that special moment or event in your life. In doing so, I will be professional, punctual and easy to work with. I will also be flexible in working with you to help deliver what you need or want. To help capture your photographic images, I use only professional quality Nikon cameras and lenses. Please browse through my galleries to get an idea of what I can do for you. I have created three different ways to provide you with your photographs. The first method is our online ordering site where you may view photographs we have taken for you and is described in the column below under Online Ordering. I also offer the option of ordering those same photos in a Digital Image. You may also wish to consider my other service which is called Hourly Rate/CD and is described below.I am available for photography in the entire New Orleans Metro Area. For jobs outside of the area, please contact me to discuss our availability and rates for travel.


For more information on ParkerWatersPhoto.com and to visit my website, please click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment